Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

I´m back!

6 years ago 0 23 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
how do you handle this situation? Do you think you are living a normal life? It's really tough.
8 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Cara423,

Yes, shortness of breath can be a symptom of anxiety. It also can be a symptom of other conditions; so, if you are at all concerned please see your Doctor or a medical professional for assessment.

I am sorry you bad anxiety the other day. I can see how you would feel defeated but please know that set backs like these are not only common, they are part of the learning process. What do you think you learned from this set back?
Ashley, Health Educator
8 years ago 0 169 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
After a long good run with manageable anxiety I am back feeling the same way I did when this panic started. I was doing well accepted that panic attacks will happen in my life and I need to learn to manage and cope with them... But yesterday I had a big one out of no where and I couldn't cope and manage, I felt defeated. I felt like I couldn't catch my breath which was a new thing to me... But I eventually remembered what I learned in CBT and felt better. Relaxation helps... My question is shortness a breath a symptom of anxiety?

Reading this thread: