Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 7:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Cognitive Exposure

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.751 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,579 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RFRANZ LIAM, BLOIS JULIEN, SRYZEN ARJAKE, RREYES, TBACARO

Just enjoy the day!

12 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Debora!
Thank you for the comment...sorry your going through a hard time right now...i myself have been doing very well,i am on medication celexa,abd one xanax a day..it has helped me so much..yes there are some side effects,but ill do almost anything to ride myself of anxiety and panic attacks!!!
For now,i am almost as normal as i can be, i do have my bad days, but not many anymore...I hope you get better soon!
I know all to well what your going through/////
Bren
12 years ago 0 542 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI BREN,

It was very nice to read you're post just now. It kind of calmed me down I am having a very anxious panicky day due to some family issues that I posted on "Hard Fall" today. It was very nice to read what a beautiful colorful relaxing day you had I miss the change of seasons here. I am so happy you enjoyed yourself and hope many more too come for you! Gives me hope.
12 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Today, was my husbands birthday,and we went out to dinner for a change,it was so nice!
Then we came home,got out of dress clothes,and put on jeans and tee shirts as it was a beautiful day,and went for a long country drive to see the colors in the trees!
This has been such a relaxing day for me!!!
Bren

Reading this thread: