Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,509 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl, anonymeLouise

Has this happened...and what do you do??

16 years ago 0 477 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Feeling unreal is definitely what I go through all the time, which makes me more anxious. I feel it more now when I'm not doing anything like work or school, so maybe if I had an obligation, it would distract me from going there. My mom tells me I'm not crazy because I am walking to where I want to walk, speaking "normal", doing "normal" things. It's nice to have someone that can give you affirmations.
16 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
DazedMommy, You may want to try journaling and tracking your thoughts. It may help put things into perspective. It's very normal to have fears of illness, try not to worry so much and take things one day at a time. Members, do you have any suggestions or advice? Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator
16 years ago 0 313 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi I've had anxiety on and off forever...(so it seems..lol) but it had been under control for about 7 years until now.. It is creeping back in.. The other day I was out with a girlfriend when all of a sudden I had the feeling of not knowing where I was... although I did... but starting to panic..It's so hard to explain but the world just took on a different view...and ever since.. I've been in a high state of anxiety waiting for the "ball to drop" so to speak.. It's so easy to be positive when you're beating it and the years go by..but this has happened and I can't seem to focus on the positive... Can derealization be a sign of horrible things to come?? Now if I see or read anything about mental illness on TV / News I'm sure that will be me ..... I hate this... Could use some advice...or reassurance..lol Thanks for listening.

Reading this thread: