Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,461 Members

Please welcome our newest members: splumley, Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA

Commitment thread

8 years ago 0 33 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I comment now about once or twice a month , I support everyone who has quit or is just getting started .
8 years ago 0 10 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello I just started and commit to post at least once a day. Its important to me to have a place to get support and give support. Hope you are still around. Have a great day
8 years ago 0 60 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good morning

No disrespect meant, but wow 243 views and no commitments made except for mine . Where is the support from everyone it takes a community for all to succeed. 

Good luck to all, Gary 
8 years ago 0 11212 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you Gary!

That's a great goal and commitment.

Hopefully we will have more members joining you soon.

Ashley, Health Educator
8 years ago 0 60 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good morning,

I commit to check in and post two times a week for this summer, to support other members and myself in having a successful quit.

Good luck to all, Gary
8 years ago 0 11212 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello all,

Having a successful quit requires social support. This forum is an excellent outlet to get your support in a convienent, informed and anonymous way.  However, it takes a commitment. It requires that you check in regularly. If you are a new quitter I encourage you to commit to checking in at least once a day. If you are farther along perhaps a few times a week would be enough. Depending on your schedule and your need, please take some time to make a commitment to the group here. For the next month, how often do you commit to checking in and posting in support of other members and in support of yourself?

The summers normally see a decline in posts and we need commited members to support eachother through this high trigger season.

Ashley, Health Educator

Reading this thread: