Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,540 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Stress Relievers

12 years ago 0 168 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I love stretching and listening to music on my breaks at work. I also love writing, which is convenient since it's most of my job.

I also love a single beer after work on a hot summer day. It's so soothing.

And I think I would love one of those desktop sandboxes with the little rake. A few coworkers have them and I feel calm just looking at them - so I think I'll get one. One of my upcoming rewards. ;) 
12 years ago 0 55 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Going out side and smelling flowers...looking at them in detail....knowing that me not smoking has given me more time to enjoy then....though touch....smell and sight!  

I am SO GLAD TO BE AN EX-SMOKER!!!!! Yeah 16 days at 10pm (PST)....I am SOOO HAPPY! Thanks for this board!

REMEMBER TO SMELL AND TOUCH THE BEAUTY OUTSIDE!!! It is amazing seeing with your other other parts of your body than just eyes! ENJOY! 
12 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Members,

Our focus in recent posts has been on stress management.  Below are some additional ways to release tension and stress.

Self-hypnosis
   Progressive Muscle Relaxation
   Exercise
   Balanced diet
   Aromatherapy
   Going out with friends
   Equal work-life balance
   Spirituality or Religion
   Keeping a daily planner
   De-cluttering your space
   Leaving 15 minutes earlier for appointments or work
   Relaxing your standards – the world will not fall to pieces if the laundry is left for tomorrow.
   Earplugs for noisy environments or 15 minutes of quiet
   Focus on understanding as opposed to being understood, really listen to the other person.

What’s your favorite stress reliever?

Reading this thread: