Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,645 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ASHAINE, EFAJARDO, MMAGTARAYO, JARCA, JCONOPIO

myself

8 years ago 0 60 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Nomofiend on completing the first two months of your quit. it does get easer every day and the rewards are two many to count. Just remember what ever happens just don't smoke. Gary
8 years ago 0 8 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well Guys Hi

I'm back and just a quick little note and happy to say I'm still quit.There's many a days I want throw in the towel and many days I don't feel anything, I am happy though that I haven't chewed my husband out yet and that each day just brings me to be a stronger quitter. 
8 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome!

It sounds like it is very important that you quit now. I know this may seem daunting but you will find it is the best choice of your life. You have a lot to look forward to. I encourage you to get started on the program. The more information you have the better.

How are you feeling today?

Ashley, Health Educator
9 years ago 0 13 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
congratulations on your quit. we can do this.
9 years ago 0 8 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi my name is Jacqueline, but many call me Nomofiend

My quit date was Mothers Day, I had started Chantix four days prior to my quit, It's not my first quit, back in 2007 I had quit with Chantix and a cessation group called Free and Clear, I was quit for three years then the demon came back roaring and tearing me down, I started smoking again, With my cardiologist help I quit three other times not very succesfull, so my solution to the problem was I started smoking again and stopped going to the cardiologist..A month ago I had to see my Cardiologist and guess what, he said no bologny he wasn't having it and so he called my pharmacy and ordered Chantix he then told me you have the tools and I expect you to be quit next time I see you, my next appt is in July. I am scared, I dont trust myself, smoking wasn't a big part of me, but I did enjoy it, and so I knew I needed extra help in order to succed. I searched for cessation groups near my neighborhood there were none and I went on the web crying and searching, I finally found this prgram, I knew I had to register and so here I am. Nomofiend ready. willing, and able with a little help from my friends,

Reading this thread: