Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,620 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC, HMAZO, MLISING, JHAYLO

Day Number 4

18 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Gogga, Congratulations on 3 days quit. Keep up the great work. We will be here on tuesday when you come back. Have a wonderful Easter weekend. Take Care, Melanie ____________________ The SSC Support Team
18 years ago 0 69 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi All, Stole my hubby's laptop for a couple of minutes, luckily he had to bring it along for work. He advised me however not to take too long, as it works with the old dial-up way - so it takes long and eats money! Still I couldn't stay away! Thanks for all the support and tips, especially for the journal tip. I think it's a great idea and I will surely try it. And yes, the change in scedule definately brought some unexpected cravings, but it's more in the direction of habit. We're not allowed to smoke in the house, so every time hubby goes out for a smokey, it brings back memories and I get a faint craving - but nothing I can't handle! And thanks for all of the Easter wishes, it is greatly appreciated. Well, keep up with the good work you all, and I will speak to you again on Tuesday - can't wait! At that time I will be over the hell week. But thanks again for all your support, you're the best! Lots of love and regards, Gogga [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/10/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 133 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
  • Quit Meter

$397,477.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 4419 Hours: 21

Minutes: 31 Seconds: 19

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hi All, It's me again. I'm still doing great, the cravings almost disappeared, and I feel much better since I had my last ciggie. It seems like the coughing's getting better as well. I have one regret at the moment, and that will be that I would not be able to post for the rest of this weekend, as we will be visiting my parents-in-law. I'm really looking forward to it,it's just that I've become fond of chatting with all of you each day. I'll only be able to post again on Tuesday next week, when I will be back again - it feels horrible! But in any case, you must all enjoy Easter Weekend, and don't forget the meaning of it. Keep well, Gogga :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/10/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 89 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $33 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
  • Quit Meter

$397,477.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hi Sunshine, Thanks a lot for helping on that one, family time is important! I hope you will enjoy your time with your family, it souns like your weekend will be quite busy! Have a wonderful weekend! Regards, Gogga [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/10/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 89 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $33 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
  • Quit Meter

$397,477.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Gogga, Have fun with the family and my advice is to tell them they need a computer LOL. Enjoy the new beginnings this Spring/Easter season is bringing you and while you're away keep a journal. That's what I do when I'm not table to communicate via PC. Talk with you soon, stay strong. Hangin In Not Givin In CobenFan (Christine M) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 331 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $66.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
18 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Gogga! I felt the exact same way last weekend when I went camping. There was a new part missing in me, and that was the SSC. Keeping a journal is a great idea! I am going to try that next time. Have a great time with your family! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 39 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,185 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $127.53 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
18 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Gogga, Have a wonderful time with your family, we will miss you but look forward to your post on Tuesday. I won't get to post that much either, the family will be with me about 25 of them. But it will be fun and family time is important. Me forget what Easter means, no never..... Blessings sent your way, SUNSHINE [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 96 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,639 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $336 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
  • Quit Meter

$229,969.13

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6397 Hours: 20

Minutes: 31 Seconds: 29

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 128 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Morning Gogga, You have a great weekend and Easter Holiday. You are doing great and you have a great attitude which will carry you along way. The journal is a really great ideal it will really help and also when you look back and re-read. I look back on mine when I'm feeling weakness to remind me of what I over-came to get where I am now. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 94 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,890 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $470 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
18 years ago 0 534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Glad to see that you are still smoke free. Be sure to take all your coping mechinisms with you this weekend. The change in your schedule may bring up some unexpected craves. Hang on tight to your quit. And I will be looking for your post on Tuesday to say that you made it through hell week and are still smoke free. Happy Easter, and a new life for all, Cheryl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/4/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 283 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,805 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $806.55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 37 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2

Reading this thread: