Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,507 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl, anonymeLouise

Just an Update

13 years ago 0 653 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Charm,

I'm glad for your success, and also that you continue to lurk as you are a wonderful addition to the community here!

Tiana, Health Educator
  • Quit Meter

$79,465.75

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5539 Hours: 21

Minutes: 37 Seconds: 3

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

13 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Charm! You're doing great! You're protecting your quit by staying away from the bar and thats a good thing. The time will come when you're ready, in the mean time, keep heading for your next anniversary, and watch that quit meter grow!
13 years ago 0 331 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats on 114 days!! I'm sure it will only continue to get easier from here. Congrats to your son too! Have a wonderful day!
13 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Charm,

Thank you for checking in and updating us on your amazing progress. 114 days is phenomenal! Celebrate and relish in your success! It is also great to hear that your son has quit as well, best of luck to him in his quit! 

Samantha, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 312 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Still here on the site, just lurking, like I always do. I come to the site several times a day just reading current posts, seeing if I can reach out and help someone with experience I have learned so far.

I'm still smoke free for 114 days now, have learned to deal with problems without smoking, not easy though.

I still haven't went to a 'smoking' bar and had a drink, I just have a drink at home if I want one.

My son is still quit since 1-1-11, doing very well, day by day.

I gained about 10 lbs the first 3 months, I have joined the Healthy Weight Center associated with SSC and have been watching my weight by using their program. I have lost 4 of the 10 lbs and feel like I have finally quit gaining because of quitting smoking, so can manage and maintain my healthy weight now.

I have a lot of people to thank on this site, way too many to mention, pretty much everyone that is a member or has ever been a member, something you wrote has helped me get through a situation, and I am every so grateful.

Still Lurking Charm

Reading this thread: