Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Lucky number seven

10 years ago 0 1095 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Huge congrats on your anniversary. And Mr Ed you are so right I just wish your quit partner (Pete) was still with us.
10 years ago 0 17 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Todash,

Warms my heart to see how new quitters like me from all those years ago have made it!

Congratulations!

EDΩ
10 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Happy Anniversary Todash!!!

Congrats to you for reaching the "lucky" number seven!  I hope that you rewarded yourself well! 

Cheers!!!

Jim
  • Quit Meter

$44,287.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1059 Hours: 23

Minutes: 42 Seconds: 57

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

10 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Todash on your lucky 7..

Your posts have always make sense out of the insanity of it all for me. I think you wrote one called Toxic People when I was first here. I could be wrong..I was having a hard time dealing with some toxic people at that time. Of course I still do run into some of those emotional vampires from time to time..but mostly I keep my distance for those types and they are not a part of my life.

It's so good to hear from you and read your words again.. 
I hope to hear more from you when you get a chance..

Red..
10 years ago 0 618 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Todash!

Those years do mount up and so quickly once you pass the first!  You keep on inspiring.  Keep on enjoying your freedom!

Love Lolly.    
10 years ago 0 1140 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Todash! You are an inspiration. 
  • Quit Meter

$22,557.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 603 Hours: 0

Minutes: 6 Seconds: 4

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

10 years ago 0 1985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Todash, I'm glad you are here and it is so nice hearing from you, and to touch bases with you. It does and doesn't seem so long ago since we were all beginners at this cessation thing. I recollect the first icon you used when you appeared on SSC, a grassy scene in a meadow with a flower or something like that. I had trouble figuring out just what that picture was, until I asked you and one day, and you explained it to me. I remember you to be such a fantastic writer, great with words that spoke with inspiration, passion and resolve; to see it through, painful or not. And now on the other side, we celebrate all these accomplishments you had had; it was a long hard fought battle. You had a new born, mama doesn't smoke anymore and baby won't be dealing with it. I'm happy our paths have crossed. There is a meaning to this, all of us, our paths crossing, inspiring, giving and taking. To you my friend, a wonderful New Year. Your 7th year of luck, no, I think not. It speaks of a lady with resolve, persistence and fortitude. May our paths cross again in the not too distance future. Your friend Stickin to it
10 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Todash!

So glad to hear from you!

You look fabulous!

Josie, Health Educator
10 years ago 0 984 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
And just like *that* seven years have passed since I stopped this disgusting habit.  Good riddance Nic. 

Best of luck to all the new quitters this year, may this be the start of your own new beginning.  Much better place to be. You can do it!

x T

Reading this thread: