Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

3 weeks

12 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Briana,

So awesome!

This is huge so be very proud!

Celebrate and share with us!

Josie, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Briana!!!

Congratulations!!!  Remaining smoke-free for three weeks is a major accomplishment and I can really understand how proud you must be of yourself!!!  We're all proud of you, too!  Keep right on doing what you have been and you'll be just fine!  You can make that good feeling last for quite some time.  All you have to do is remember where you were before you quit and those first few days after your quit started.  Look at that past and compare it to how you feel now!  The craves that have diminished, the improvements in your health, the improvements in your finances are all something to be proud of and hopefully will be enough incentive for you to continue on with this journey to freedom!  You know, it really is true freedom from a very nasty addiction!  Heck, I still feel so proud of myself everyday for finally attaining my freedom after so many years as a captive!  Think about that and just tell yourself every day what a joy it is to be free!

Oh... last but not least... keep on rewarding yourself!!!  You deserve it!!!  You're a non-smoker!!!  

Jim 
  • Quit Meter

$44,212.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1058 Hours: 2

Minutes: 52 Seconds: 6

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

12 years ago 0 74 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yahoooooo for you! You obviously are determined and bound to succeed! What's your reward for your wonderful 3 weeks?
DeniseK 
12 years ago 0 16 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I feel so proud. I did it even though i was in the mental hospital the first week. It's hard sometimes but I made through the first 3 weeks. Now I have to transit the good feeling into a lasting determination to stay quit!

Reading this thread: