Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,542 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf

Confused

12 years ago 0 672 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sounds to me like you need to reward yourself.

How about a horse riding expedition by yourself or with some friends. Enjoy the solitude & all that mother nature has to offer.
  • Quit Meter

$12,517.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 626 Hours: 6

Minutes: 13 Seconds: 4

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

12 years ago 0 792 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
LiL Monkey: We are proud of you. You have accomplished something very,very important for your Life. Congratulations! Well Done Lil Monkey !!!

William - Free and Healing for Five Months, 8 Hours and 16 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 18 Days and 6 Hours, by avoiding the use of 5262 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $2,382.62.

12 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lil Monkey, not everybody needs or wants a ticker tape parade when they reach major milestones.  Do something special for yourself, but keep it low key.  I'm approaching the 3 year mark, and I don't remember smoking anymore.  I know I did it.  I smoked for 20 years.  But it is in the past.  I still do little rewards monthly.  Its a little reminder that I will never, ever smoke again.  Congratulations on your first of many smoke free trips around the sun!
12 years ago 0 168 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
LIL MONKEY: Maybe you feel that way because smoking is truly a non-issue for you now. You've moved on. You can hardly remember you used to smoke. And never will again. ;)

Smoking for you is like a Walmart for Paris Hilton.

"What a Walmart?... Oh, that's gross..." 
12 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
LIL,

Mark the day, celebrate quietly and move forward!  No need for all the bells and whistles if you don`t want or need them!  Your accomplishment was engraved in stone when you realized you weren't going back.  Your freedom has rewarded you over and over.

Know that we are very proud of you and your achievement!

Josie, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 792 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lil Monkey, May I suggest that you go to the Forum for new members and general discussion. Go to the Big Cover Up and read Leslies posts. Hook up with Leslie she may understand how you are feeling.
12 years ago 0 23 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am approaching 365 days smoke-free, but instead of feeling happy i am feeling confused... is this normal? I am proud of myself for making it so far in my quit but I am disappointed that I am not more excited then this. my quit was so much easier then previous attempts so i figured I would be excited to reach this milestone but instead I feel nothing.
It seems bizarre! I dont wanna start again as I obviously have made it so far in my quit that there is no turning back now. but I dont really feel like I have accomplished anything either.

Reading this thread: