Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Social anxiety disorder

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.756 posts in 47.057 threads.

160,719 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Ktktindy1, Julesy, grames, rainyjade, AJ8142

800 days for me

13 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
How did I miss this? Kaiser, I am so sorry. However, I'm happy that I'm able to congratulate you now. Happy 800 days!
13 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
How great is that???  Do you even have to ask??  Congrats!!  I am so happy for you.  Buy yourself a special little treat, maybe a Nebraska sweatshirt

Keep the Quit
Sparky
13 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kaiser, I can think of 800 reasons to reward yourself!  Congratulations on reaching this wonderful milestone!  Here's to the next 800 smoke free days, and beyond!
13 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Homeboy!!!

Congratulations on reaching another hundred day milestone...  8 cruises worth!!!  The super cool thing about it is that you hit the mark on a Friday!!!  Sounds like a reason for a weekend long party to me!!!  

Celebrate and reward yourself well, my friend!!!  You deserve it!!!

Jim

PS>  Ron's right... those WERE some cheapo smokes!!!  Indian Smoke Shop?    Me too!  It's a  REAL good thing that we both quit!  Have a great weekend!
  • Quit Meter

$44,490.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1064 Hours: 17

Minutes: 19 Seconds: 20

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

13 years ago 0 377 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow I saw this and said to myself the stars must be aligned on your quit, all whole numbers on this special day:
800 days, 20,000 cigs returned to sender, and $1000 in pocket (man your cigs were cheap).
Glad you stuck with it and have the real sense of your true freedom.
Ron 

13 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Kaiser  Don't you just love those even numbers. 800 , 20,000 etc. Excellent for you. breather
13 years ago 0 1095 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
A huge congrats to you Kaiser.  It just gets better and better.  I had a fleeting thought about a smoke the other day however it was gone in a nano-second without any further consideration.   Again congrats and keep up the great work.

Duffis
13 years ago 0 1387 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ashley:
     Thank you for your kind words. When I first started on this my final quit I was scared and I think that fear helped me stay quit.  I feel great now and I almost never get a crave and when I do it is real weak.  Thanks for asking.
Kaiser
13 years ago 0 11219 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Amazing Kaiser!

You have been a huge inspiration on this site and have helped many members.  Just so new members can hear, when you first your quit how did it feel?  Did you think you would have made it this far?

Ashley, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 1387 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Excuse me while I pat my self on the back.  I am 800 days quit today and over 20,000 cigarettes not smoked!!  How great is that!
Kaiser

Reading this thread: