Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

Pupikat has 30 days

15 years ago 0 145 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you for your encouragement Teresa.  I sure feel like I have come a long way in my attitude, That of course is what is making this quit do able. Attitude and Knowledge. Your 158 looks pretty good to me. I CAN'T WAIT!!

Pupikat

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 7/30/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 37
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 1,036
Amount Saved: $271.95
Life Gained:
Days: 4 Hrs: 8 Mins: 10 Seconds: 30

15 years ago 0 235 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
pupikat you are doing great with this quit its good to see those stats grow isnt it? reward yourself you deserve it Teresa
My Milage:

My Quit Date: 3/30/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 158
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 6,320
Amount Saved: $790.00
Life Gained:
Days: 14 Hrs: 16 Mins: 12 Seconds: 47

Thanks Jim, I most certainly am gonna go for it, I am gonna succeed too. Boy have I come a long way from the whiny little, "i am scared, i can't do it now, i need to wait."  lol

Always,
Pupikat

My Milage:

Smoke-Free Days: 35
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 980
Amount Saved: $257.25
Life Gained:
Days: 4 Hrs: 4 Mins: 8 Seconds: 38

15 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Pupikat!!!

Sorry I'm chiming in late here, too!!  Congratulations on reaching this huge milestone!!!  Listen, if you can make it 30 days, you can make it 30 months and then 30 years!!!!  We're all really proud of you!!!

Jim

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 3/5/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 182
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 4,550
Amount Saved: $750.75
Life Gained:
Days: 29 Hrs: 17 Mins: 47 Seconds: 6

• Quit Meter

$44,392.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1062 Hours: 9

Minutes: 45 Seconds: 7

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Thanks Jan, You are always there to encourage me and push me on to the next victory. I bet it must get hard sometimes. You are an inspiration with your 216 days in and still here helping people. Thank you too Stormy. WOW 777 DAYS. That you are still here after so long is very much appreciated, and your stats alone are an inspriation. Thank you for caring. Deborah You are almost here yourself. I think the biggest thing that happened was that my sister called me during a crisis in her life, she was crying and almost hysterical. I talked to her for hours etc. Well 2 days later I realized that never once during that entire conversation did I ever even think of wanting a cig, and it took me 2 days to even rememger I forgot to want one. I was starting to get really frustrated hearing about people forgetting about cigs, I was thinking I would NEVER get to that place.  I feel like I  have finally arrived. Patrick better late than never. You have been such a huge cheerleader, philospher and had many ideas that have helped make my quit easier. You definately deserved that award. Henny thanks to you for your constant and encourageing support and all yur ideas too. You are a great source of  for ideas and help.

Love to all of you

Pupikat

My Milage:

Smoke-Free Days: 35
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 980
Amount Saved: $257.25
Life Gained:
Days: 4 Hrs: 3 Mins: 25 Seconds: 3

Reading this thread: