Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,492 Members

Please welcome our newest members: anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE

Sharing what works

16 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for the tip Suzy! In answer to your question, we do not permit links on the forums. For those interested, the IM can be used for this type of exchange. Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
16 years ago 0 13 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Greetings again, it's great to come back to share information this is how we all learn to live better. Today I would like to share a little informationtion that I hope may aid you on your evolution in healing. A few months ago I found a few sites on Yoga and started doing some research, primarily because in the mornings the pain in my back and leg was such I dragged my foot to the desk where I promptly ate 4 alleves. To date I only use alleves once in a while, my breathing and endurance have both increased dramatically. my eating has changed to an only need to eat basis, I am much more conscious of how and what I eat now. More centered I can address other problems easily instead of allowing the frustration level to go through the roof. There are many free sites out there to help a seeker on their journey. They teach that Yoga "yokes" mental, physical, and spiritual aspects of the practioner to heal all aspects. There is no religous doctrine to follow, and is very nurturing and paced for all levels. Not sure if linkscan be posted, I will instead give a few search words that will help you. iyogalife yogabasics yogatoday Namaste [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/25/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1121 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 33,630 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $4,416.74 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 126 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
  • Quit Meter

$56,417.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 692 Hours: 18

Minutes: 19 Seconds: 17

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: