Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,460 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA, HelpPlease

Day 5 and today is really hard

7 years ago 0 11212 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome KathDev,

Congratulations on over 5 days now. If you are looking for tips I encourage you to read through the program as it will help you to create your quit plan. Also use the keyword search in the forums in order to find discussions that pertain to you. There are tons of great discussion threads on here with lots of tips.

It had been a few days since you posted last. How are you doing today?

Ashley, Health Educator
7 years ago 0 361 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
5 dayz is good beginning ,a wonderful, 2 more dayz will be the first week behind you ,it seems that you have a good plan anyway after all it's a mental head trip and it is not event it's a stages so do not wait something to happened just be committed to your plans and discover yourself as a non-smoker.(you may consider also change some of  your daily routine)  Wish you all good .   
7 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have been not smoking now for 5 days and I am finding today to be quite hard. Its only noon and I have already gone on two walks. I am just trying to distract myself right now by writing in this forum.. but at the same time,, if anyone has any tips on dealing with the first days of not smoking.. please let me know.. I am sucking sugar free suckers like they are going out of style, I am exercising every day ( many times), I am talking to myself (look like a lunatic).. but still it seems to be at the forefront of my mind.. cant think of anything else..

Reading this thread: