Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,458 Members

Please welcome our newest members: jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA, HelpPlease, Nallemor, Snaffums

Day 3 with no smoking

8 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I started chantix Feb 17 and smoked last cigarette Feb 26 so far no urges to smoke really surprised think about them but last few I smoked made me feel sick so don't really want one family don't realize how much support it takes to stick to it though today I am day 3 not smoking and feel kinda sick reminds me of when I would smoke too many back to back headache nausea feelings little shakey and cough like something wants to come up but get smoke taste in throat and mouth hope it don't last long
8 years ago 0 11212 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You are doing a great job tough this out!

How are you doing now?

Ashley, Health Educator
8 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It's a little weird, but my cravings have not been terrible. I honestly think it's mostly due to the absolute hell my body is going through right now. I've been nauseous and delirious for a very long time now. I had a conference call with the CEO of my company and was trying my best to hold it together. I did perfectly fine, but as soon as he left the room I curled over in a ball and kind of just sat there for a second. I'm mentally imprinting this pain and constantly trying to remind myself that it's those little tobacco filled pieces of paper that made me feel this way. I'm not afraid of relapse right now, but I am afraid of relapse once this pain subsides. All I can do I guess is try to remember how terrible this is. I definitely don't want to go through this again.

Reading this thread: