Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,671 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MNJD, kybrg, Jhancke, CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ

Just a Thought 2

11 years ago 0 1095 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
One's only rival is one's own potentialities. One's only failure is failing to live up to one's own possibilities. In this sense, every man can be a king, and must therefore be treated like a king.
Abraham Maslow
Duffis 

Let a man who has to make his fortune in life remember this maxim: Attacking is the only secret. Dare and the world yields, or if it beats you sometimes, dare it again and you will succeed.
William Makepeace Thackeray

Duffis

Thank you Ashley.  I will just continue with Just a Thought 2.

Life doesn't require that we be the best, only that we try our best.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Duffis

11 years ago 0 11218 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Duffis,

I just checked the thread and you are right it seems to be broken. I will let the IT team know and hopefully get it resolved this week. I will make sure they make it a priority.

I checked our Feedback section and can't seem to find anything sent about this. Rest assure that if the Health Educators were made aware of this we would certainly have it fixed asap. The IT team gets error reports often from our many sites so sometimes it is not made a priority.  If you have any questions or concerns about this please contact us through the feedback section as we generally like to discuss tech questions there.

Thanks for not throwing in the towel Duffis! The Health Educators would have waged war against the IT team if you did

Ashley, Health Educator
It seems that the original Just a Thoughts page is broken and the techies can't or won't get it back up.  So since I am not ready to leave the site or throw in the towel, let us go with number 2.

Keep your feet on the ground, but let your heart soar as high as it will. Refuse to be average or to surrender to the chill of your spiritual environment.
Arthur Helps

Bob aka Duffis

Reading this thread: