Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

stress is so deadly

17 years ago 0 322 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
oodlechick well its the hunger of the demon and you/we had to feed it. Its so frustrating all the hard work undone/in Turkey, I was gonna cry without one and cried when I had one. Gotta get straight back on...reset the timer...the past is history.. Just Crack On NOPE Jacko(UK) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 190 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
17 years ago 0 695 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Things were going along so well. Maybe I was a little too sure of myself. I was a 70++ days with not one PUFF!!! It started as one cig last wed.thur.& friday...By Sunday I was up to THREE Today I had just one... How do I start over... I know it was the stress of last week at work and I just wanted to unwind... I feel so stupid.. mon [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 77 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,556 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $231 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
17 years ago 0 111 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Just learn from your mistake. What u thought would be 1 cig is turning back into 2, 3, 10, 20+...ask yourself if what u want is to be a fully fledged pack a day smoker again...cause thats whats going to happen if you keep dabbling. Smoking will not get rid of your stress, its gunna make it worse, it'll add to it by making u stress about smoking again. Stop thinking in terms of 1 or 2 cigs here and there...b4 you know it you'll be back to what u were before you quit last time. Stop romanticizing smoking, its disgusting, its costly, it stinks, it contributes to your life being shortened, there is nothing cool about it whatsoever.....you know its true. You can do it....get back into your quit....find other ways to deal with anxiety and stress........thats the only way to beat it long term hugs...
17 years ago 0 1070 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hugs! Just get back up and do it again! You know you can...do you want to? Hang in there [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 84 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,697 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $378 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
17 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Odle... don't quit quitting. It is an addiction. One will always be too many and 1,000 will never be enough. Each day you stay smoke free takes you closer to the freedom of the enslavement that smoking brings. It isn't worth it. Smoking doesn't releave stress or anything else. The only thing smoking will do for you is lead you to a slow miserable death. Get back on the quit wagon and hold on tight. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 402 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,057 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1407 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 35 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
oodle, Jump back in there and leave the past behind. Prepare for that stress that made you cave and continue on with your quit. You know why it happened, so you can now learn from it. We are not here to judge only support, let us guide you! Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: