Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,629 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

Around the 30 Day Mark

18 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great Post Lady, Keep up the great work! Melanie ______________________ The SSC Support Team
18 years ago 0 62 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sat.is my 30 days and your site really helped me. I thought on my 30 days all the craving would be gone. But i'ts worse. I'm sooooo glad you told me because now I know that this will past too.
18 years ago 0 19 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I had some very depressing days around the 30 day mark. If it wasn't for reading in the SSC and you, Lady, for your "talk", I'm not sure I would have made it. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/30/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 65 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 981 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $325 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
18 years ago 0 711 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
A very thoughful and considerate post. Brent
18 years ago 0 86 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for the wise words of wisdom Lady!!!! You are so wise, YOUNG, and [IMG]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f26/tbs519/Tony1023/cool3.gif[/IMG] Tony :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 32 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 648 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $96 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I�ve noticed a lot of quitters are around the 30 day mark of their quits and have seen some posts asking for help. I remember this as being a really difficult time in my quit as well as several others that were traveling the road to freedom with me. I just want to say if you are in this stage of your quit, [B] guard your quit! [/b] A lot of quitters give up at this point. I remember this being a depressing time, but know that it does pass fairly quickly. Hang on tight and you will make it through. Always remember: [B] Only You Can�[/b] make the decision to stay quit. No one else can do it for you. [B] Only You Can�[/b]decide what kind of person you want to be. Others may influence you but ultimately the decision is yours. [B] Only You Can�[/b]can beat Nicodemon for yourself. Others can help encourage you but no one can do it for you. [B] Only You Can�[/b] choose life over a slow death caused by smoking. If you are having a difficult time, just post. While every quit is different, we have been there and there is someone here who can relate to what you are going through. We are here to help you. No Smoking Allowed! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 217 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,347 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $759.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16

Reading this thread: