Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Session 9

14 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Goofy!

Sounds like you are doing great and accomplishing lots.  Good for you!  I will be checking in on your blog regularly!

Ashley, Health Educator
14 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WOW!  I'm doing homework on Session 9.  I've started my blog about it and my "happy place".  I've identified a list of negative core beliefs - some from before the Depression, some since the depression and some made worse or co-created by the depression.  The initial questionnaire at the beginning of the session makes more sense now that I've read through the entire session.  I needed to go back there and do some more work, articulating, defining, thinking through more on each question.  I'm excited to be here - but know the jouney begins.
I can see how it all fits together now.  I'm feeling good.  I went to see my therapist today and we discussed this.  He was very encouraging.  I won't see him for three weeks due to the Christmas Season so he looks forward to the progress I make (however big or small). 
Check out my blog and give me feedback there. 

Reading this thread: