Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,517 Members

Please welcome our newest members: AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl

ready to rumble

15 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
DJ,

Oh, you're not! There are lots of threads about this very topic on our forum. 

I can understand your hesitation of starting with a new counselor but do remember, your new counselor can get a copy of your file and sort of pick up where your last counselor left off.

Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 82 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Danielle,We have done counseling,and it was great it really worked for us  we really trusted our counseler but he ended up moving away and we just don't want to have to start all from the begining again,you know? Im hoping to find some help from this,we'll see what happens! im sure Im not the only guy out there with problems.Talk  to me people!
15 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi DJ,

First off, I would recommend you continue to work through the online program. In the later sessions, you'll tackle this often tricky subject and learn ways to improve your communication skills. 

Second, try to keep in mind that it may be very difficult for your wife to understand where you are coming from. To help her along go to our homepage and click on I'd like to learn more about depression icon. The printable pages that follow offer a lot of information on depression which may help grow her understanding.

Last, have you ever considered counseling?  Separate or together, it can be very helpful.

Hope this helps. 

Members,

Please feel free to share what has worked for you!

Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 82 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I think alot of my trouble is my relationship with my wife ? We seem to fight alot and I can be a real #!$#* when we fight,I love her with all my heart,But she dosent seem to understand how Im feeling .I don't understand my feelings?I feel she's always mad at me and if I think shes mad at me I get depresst!If she is not mad at me I feel like Im on top of the world! We have been married 17 years in Aug. We fight so much! but yet I cant live without her,Shes my everything!I think  well I know what  the biggist problem is ! but not sure if I can talk about it on here? Its the sex.I dont have a very high drive,she has an overdrive!I hope its ok to talk about this.What do ya think I need to do?

Reading this thread: