Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,559 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

Holiday Planning

11 years ago 0 22 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I started off feeling nervous for the holidays because my depression was getting pretty bad for a while. I just want this year's holidays to be fun. I want to enjoy the season and go tobogganing. This year I am not going to let money stress me out. I'm going to do some cost-effective shopping since I don't have a job. If I can't afford to get everyone a gift this year, then I won't. I'll give people cards with messages from the heart instead. This year I'm going to focus on simply having a relaxing holiday. If things get overwhelming I'll post on here, reach out to family for help and try some activities that will make me happy and calm. 
11 years ago 0 11215 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The holidays are fast approaching! How are you feeling about this?

Many people have mixed feelings about this time of year. It can be a stressful and exciting time. Before we get swept away with holiday planning let's take a moment to think about what you want this year’s holiday to look like?

What will be different this year?
What do you want to gain from this year's holiday?
What do you want your focus to be this time?

Please share your thoughts.
Ashley, Health Educator

Reading this thread: