Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,540 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Tip of the Day

12 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It is really amazing to hear what each of you are grateful for. I feel very grateful to witness each member in their individual journeys make positive strides and improve themselves.

Members, please feel free to continue to share what you are grateful for.

Samantha, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 24 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I did not log in yesterday, but if I had I would have said that I am grateful for my son.  Yesterday was his 13th birthday, which was why I didn't log in.  If it were not for my son, even though he doesn't know this, I don't believe I would be here now.  He has been my lifeline just by being here.  My lack of a good enough excuse to leave him is sometimes the only reason I can rise above my suicidal thoughts.  So yesterday was more than just celebrating his birth, it was also a celebration that God saw fit to put this wonderful child in my life for my sake.
12 years ago 0 1022 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm grateful that my mother and stepfather survived the night while directly in the path of hurricane Irene.  Really, really grateful!
12 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Start a gratitude journal.  This tip can help you appreciate the little things in life while developing positive thinking patterns.  Focus on the positive things that you have and not the things you do not. 

What are you grateful for this morning?

Reading this thread: