Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,535 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Hopelessness Does It Ever End

10 years ago 0 11215 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Teen,

I am sorry you are feeling this way. Please don't feel guilty. Battling with bipolar disorder is not easy. It is normal to feel stuck. What is amazing is that you feel this way yet you are still here trying to work on it. So give yourself some credit!

How are you feeling today? 
Ashley, Health Educator
10 years ago 0 1022 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Teen... welcome to the DC.  Yes, I have felt the way you describe.  I suspect every member here has felt that way at one time or another or another or another or another.  Does the hopelessness ever end?  I don't think so.  I think we can manage it and lesson it's impact, but I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't just a part of life these days.  Just my opinion on that.  I do know for certain that it can get better.  We can get better.  Have you ever had a time where you felt "better" and were managing well?
10 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have been battling bipolar disorder, among other things for well over 15 years now. I have had to go on sick leave yet again. I am just getting so tired of fighting. The new meds aren't helping. I just want to sleep 24-7. Sometimes I just don't want to wake up. I know I should be grateful for what I have, but I don't have the energy. Then I feel guilty because of that. I just feel stuck...anyone else ever feel this way?

Reading this thread: