Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

This New Forum

18 years ago 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Eclaire, We apologize that you received the message not as it was intended. We only meant to further your options. Please don't hesitate to let us know how you are feeling and advise us how we can help. Josie ____________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team.
18 years ago 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=Purple] Josie I want to thank you for the anwer to my posting and also for recognising I am able to tell the difference between my anxiety and my depression. This is not really due to the progam more to many years dealling with depression and anxiety but I am really trying hard to work the program. One question wasn't answer can you tell me what topic icon represent? Thank you Eclaire [/font][/size][/color]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=Purple]Melanie went you wrote:[/font][/color] [color=Blue] "If you continue to need extra support our Support Department is always available 24/7. [u] Thanks for visiting us and we hope to hear from you again soon."[/u][/color] [color=Purple]I felt I was being ask to leave I just need to clean this up with you. Eclaire[/color][/size]
Eclaire, Sorry about the confusion. Some posts appeared in the wrong forums and were not directed to answer your question. Your question is really great and we appreciate you asking it as we’re sure that many people feel the same way! Since depression and anxiety are closely linked, the Mood Tracker has been designed to help you identify and track these types of problems. The very fact that you’we identified the difference between your depression and your symptoms of anxiety is really encouraging – as this is one of the goals of Depression Program. We’re really happy to see that the program is working for you! In your situation you might want to use the Mood Tracker to identify the hour when you’re feeling the most anxious. As it’s not pleasant to feel anxious, identify the hour you were most anxious and make sure to describe what you were doing, how you were feeling and who you were with in the “notes” area. Likewise, identify the hour in which you were least anxious or depressed and make sure to describe what you were doing, how you were feeling and who you were with in the other “notes” area. You’ll find that after doing this for a few weeks you’ll begin to get a very clear picture about what you’re experiencing. In the near future we’ll add a journal area where you’ll be able to write down additional detailed notes. For the time being feel free to enter any “notes” in the areas that are provided. Finally, as Melanie mentioned you might want to visit our program for anxiety, which is at this URL: http://www.paniccenter.net. We have a support group and a CBT program for anxiety on that website, so please feel free to visit it and see if it might better suit what you are experiencing. Congratulations though for being able to identify the difference between your depression and your anxiety symptoms. A lot of people have a hard time distinguishing between the two, so that is a major step in the right direction! Hope this helps, Josie ___________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team
Eclaire, The Depression Center also has a sister site called the "The Panic Center". You can visit this site at www.paniccenter.net. Here you will learn about anxiety. Again, this test is not a diagnostic tool and is not a replacement or substitute for a physician's advice. The purpose of these tests is to prepare you with information that you can present to your physician. When you're finished the test, you can either print your Final Report or email it directly to your doctor. If you continue to need extra support our Support Department is always available 24/7. Thanks for visiting us and we hope to hear from you again soon. Take care, Melanie _______________________________ The Depression Center Support Team
Isilzha, Thank you for your ideas. I will be forwarding them to our technical department for further review. Unfortunately, at this time, you may only use the space provided..however you may try opening up a word document and labeling each session and continue to type further comments. I have suggested the spell check and signature addition to our department. In time we will be upgrading for the benefits of all members and these ideas can possibly be implemented. Thank you, Josie ___________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team.
Eclaire, You can add buddies all the time and anytime. This will give you a broader range of members on your CBT Buddies. There is no need to ask permission as they are free to add you as well. When someone contact you, or you contact them, it is your choice to respond. Everything is as confidential as you would like it to be. Hope this helps, Josie ___________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team.
18 years ago 0 20 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
In the session diary, the window to type comments is very small. I'd prefer a wider space to type and read; more like the box here. Also, is there a spell check that can be used before posting on the message board? Oh, I've also been meaning to ask is there a way to add signatures to our posts. Isilzha_veni
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=Purple][size=4] I have another question about CBT buddies do I have to ask people before adding on my list or not because I finally was able to download it Eclaire [/size][/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=Purple]I have a few question about this program 1- In the mood tracker you ask me to put a number on my depression but I suffer more of anxiety I never really know what to write about my worse or better hour because I dont feel depress but overhelmed with anxiety and a quick temper so what should I do? 2- Is there a place I need to click to find a type of journaling so I can put down details of more then just 2 hours (better and worse found in mood tracker)? 3- Can you explain the topic Icon? Eclaire[/font][/size][/color]

Reading this thread: