Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,656 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Julia725, RFULLERO, OJOIZA ALTHEA, PKENNETH LANCE, JSABAS

18 years ago 0 8 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you!! I really appreciate it. If anyone hear needs to talk, I am always here.
18 years ago 0 142 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
cameo welcome. i am dx bipolar also. had a stay in the hospitol in march for suicide attempt. im glad you are here. this is a great place to be. post away. i know i will always repsond. if you need anything dont hesitate to ask. take care. look forward to hearing from you!
18 years ago 0 99 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome. This site has helped me. I have major depression rather than bi- but lows are lows I guess. Sometimes people are a little slow to respond but don't let that discourage you. Talk to you soon. - Kendy
18 years ago 0 8 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone, I'm new to the site and would really like to get to know people, and build up an online support group. I am a 23 year old that was diagnosed with bipolar about 10 years ago. I was stable untill last October, and I tryed to commit suicide. I spent about a week in a hospital. After I got out, I really wanted to change my life and get on the right track. I know I have reasons to live ( like my kiddos) but I really want to be the best I can, and well, be as normal as I can. I hate feeling like an outcast because of my disorder. I found this site, and I think it looks like a great place to help me work on my problems. I hope to meet people, and maybe become friends with some of you.I really believe that we are the best people to talk to, and we give the best advice, since we have been there. Thanks. Cameo

Reading this thread: