Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 7:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Cognitive Exposure

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.751 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,576 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RREYES, TBACARO, RMUEGA, LARISTOTELES, DeeTart

woke up stiff today

12 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Sunny!!
Yes, i do try to take good care of me,as best i can,and i have started taking b-12, and i also take a multi vit, omega3s,and calcium with minerals..so thats covered..
I think some of my stress may be due to my doctor lowerd my harmones,and maybe thats why iam moody and crying alot lately..iam 64 and been on hrt for years,and never thought at my age,i should be on the lower side of the amount??
So, i am trying to keep calm about it,take nice long warm baths,hubs gives me massage, and rub downs,,,
This has only been the first week of the lower dose..god i hope it gets better???
I agree with the battle of  finances..we will get through this,its just a bit rough right now..but i have to remember,were not alone!
Bren
12 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Brenda:  Yes, certainly sounds like stress to me.  Financial strain is always difficult.  I've been there.  The only thing which comes to mind is to let you know that it does pass.  Remember to take good care of yourself during this time of stress, anything which you can do to relieve the stress would be helpful, such as taking walks, long hot baths, good nutrition, think B vitamins, keeping hydrated and last but not least a good night's rest.  Things always look better in the morning isn't just a saying, it really is true I find.  We tend to worry most as we are lying in bed, when all is quiet, when the mind isn't occupied with everyday chores.  If this happens, make up a story for yourself with a successful outcome.  Whatever it is you wish to see happen in the near future, think about it, plan it, see what it looks like and dream of it.  Happy positive thoughts before sleep is good.  Another idea is to ask to dream of a solution.  Many people have problem solved in this way, gotten up in the middle of the night and written down their ideas.  I often write poetry this way.  
Just some ideas, take good care of yourself.

Your friend, Sunny
Iam not sure..but iam guessing stress...
My best friend called yesterday,with news her mothers house burned down,that very afternoon,and i went to see it,such a shame,,there in there 80s and left with nothing..
My friend is flying in from dallas tx,and may be spending a few days with me,aswell as her brother and her mom...not for sure on that yet,,but waiting to hear..
Also,were in process of refinacing the house and our car..god i hope it works out for us.as like everyone, were living on a tight budget right now.and so hard to get by...
So,yes i suppose its stress...
I got to learn how to calm myself better..
Bren
12 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Bren,

I am sorry you are feeling this way today.  What do you think triggered this? What triggered crying spells in the past?

Members, please share your experiences with crying spells.
Ashley, Health Educator
Its cloudy and i know its going to rain..my bones tell me that!
I feel as thou i want to cry today..dont know why,just do...
Anyone eles go through crying spells??
Bren

Reading this thread: