Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,633 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

Brilliant program indeed

19 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have to agree, this online panic program is A+++! I am on week four and what a difference I have seen already. Just by recording each day, I see that my panic attacks have dropped considerably in the four weeks. I am very excited to begin my exposure work, happy that I am progressing. I hope everyone else is having great results also, and I encourage anyone who is just starting to keep it up, I have had panic disorder for at least twenty years and this is like a dream come true. Jane
19 years ago 0 24 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hay bianca, congradulations on completing the panic program. I am in the process of completing session one myself; your story is truely an inspiration because now I really believe I can do it.
20 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bianca, You are an inspiration to all! Congratulations on your success, please help me thank everyone who assisted and posted to help out! Keep up the good work and remember we are always here for you. Josie
20 years ago 0 30 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone I just want to thank all of those who host this website and everyone who designed the panic program. This site together with the program gave my life back to me. I thank God daily for guiding me to this website where I met wonderful people who made me so aware of life. I am a few weeks from completing the panic program (my twelve weeks were spread over a couple of months) and I am basically panic free. I expose myself to situations that used to evoke the worse panic on a regular basis and during these sessions I experience minimum (1 to 0) fear during these sessions. I had been suffering from panic disorder for about 18 months and from the beginning I made a conscious decision not to treat it with medication (not that there is anything wrong with that, it was just a personal choice). It was very, very hard. However, I was seriously considering going for therapy before I came across this website. I even considered going for Dianetics therapy. However, after having started with the panic programme, I decided to commit myself to it, knowing that the program is for educational purposes only. Through the various messages that I read on the support group section, applying the techniques taught in the program and the grace of God, I have been driving anywhere anytime for the last month. Thank you all

Reading this thread: