Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,623 Members

Please welcome our newest members: SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC, HMAZO, MLISING

gardening

16 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Minnesota , great to hear from you . You are sounding good as well so fantastic stuff .
16 years ago 0 341 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI all, i havent been here much the last few weeks, i've been in the garden, Except on rainy days:)
Its looking lovely out there, and I've been planting flowers and seeds.  Only thing is I spend too much time at home
now in the garden, and dont like to go anywhere, but at least its relaxing for me.  I highly recommend it, watching
the new flowers come up, and seeing what you've planted grow, its very soothing.
HI Birdie, I find it takes all the worries away, I wanted to garden today but its kinda damp and cool, maybe it will dry up a bit later. have a great weekend.
16 years ago 0 101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
A fellow gardener how wonderful! I find that when I'm gardening I am thinking of nothing but that and it is a wonderful relaxing time. At the end of it all you are rewarded for your work and with a good sense of tired! I hope you all have a wonderful day! Birdie
You swore !!! You said cleaning arghhhhh . Lol im from England Minnesota . Well actually we have had two weeks of sunshine but it definately not warm with it .
hehe..i rambled..didnt I, just the sunshine and doing the physical stuff really helps, thats the bottome line of the whole essay. Its a bit drizzly today, but I have the exciting task of cleaning the bathroom instead. :) What country are you in Cornish-dee?
ooooo well look at you top marks lol . Totally agree with you , nothing like getting out there and keeping busy , and the extra sunshine is a bonus ( well it is in my country !) . I find that i sleep better if i wear myself out as well . Still hVE horrible pain in my side preventing me to get on with all the things i want to do . But i do keep as busy as i can . (gotta with my brood ) Thats a heck of a long time gardening though , hope you had a good bubble bath !!!
16 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Minnesota, You've been busy! Thanks for the tip. Sunshine has been shown to increase mood! Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
HI everyone, I have not been indoors most of the day lately. With the warming weather I decided to clean up the garden. On sunday I spent 8 hours raking and cleaning up. Monday ahd Tuesday I neglected my indoor chores, and was out cleaning. Its so relaxing, and you get exercise at the same time. My neighbours were out walking and complimented on the clean up. It felt good to hear the compliments and too do all the work. Its great to get the fresh air. I find it so relaxing, yet energising and i've been sleeping well as i'm exhausted. If you live in an apartment, of course its a lot harder, but try go for a walk in your local garden centre and just touch and look at all the plants. Its very soothing.:)

Reading this thread: