Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,461 Members

Please welcome our newest members: splumley, Angelbaby, kencatly, jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA

My IQ

10 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I can now measure my IQ(irritability quotient) by laughting at myself, counting the petty things that bother me. Today it annoyed me as I "prepared" a response to someone's voicemail. Apparently there is a free program which sends people out to homes of frail seniors to help them with exercises. I was annoyed that someone might use the word "free" because I got a bank statement, and was annoyed at all the nickel & diming that institutions make. I even left a voicemail asking the co-ordinator to actually answer the questions I left. One pet peeve people have is people ignoring the content of a voicemail, and turning it into voicemail tag. As for the "free" remark, I don't like the word when used in a society where everything has a price, and especially when a government employee makes it, since they live in the world of entitlement. I need to get some exercise, chill out,...

Reading this thread: