Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

About me and my fears

6 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi there.  I just wanted to reach out and say that I, too, have the "worst possible scenario" thoughts, and I also worry a LOT about my loved ones dying.  I hope this program helps us both, and I send you positive thoughts and prayers.  
6 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi I am new to the group and I am hoping to just find some people to talk to who are maybe in a similar situation to me. To begin, I have a lot of emotional problems, not sure if it's anxiety or panic or what exactly, but I feel constantly worried about anything and everything. Also, I often jump to the worst possible conclusion in stressful situations. For example, if a friend or family member doesn't answer their phone for a certain period of time, my brain begins to examine all the worst possible reasons for their failure to respond. I am constantly worried about loved ones dying, making the wrong decisions, accomplishing everything I want to in life, how situations will turn out, growing up, leaving home, losing contact with my few friends, accidentally getting myself into trouble at school or legally, etc. I have an extreme fear of birds, but that fear is the least of my worries. At this point in time, my main concern is that I have an extreme fear of driving, which I am going to explain on another thread. Do you think I have anxiety? I don't really have distinct attacks, but I get scared to the point of shaking and crying in certain situations (Birds ad driving). Mostly I just worry.

Reading this thread: