Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,629 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

New

9 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
 I have been reading a lot on line and i came to this site and i was so excited to find it. About 10 years ago i had a breakdown , I was so scared and didn't know what was happing to my body . I went to the Dr and they put me on ZOLOFT. I also went into therapy Which was very good . She told me i had  GAD, she was very helpful and gave me a lot of information which helped . After being off work for 4 months i was able to go back and get back on track with my life. During the last years i have had some time where i would stop the medicine telling myself i was better ,but i was not. So i would end up in the ER thinking i was dieing. So i felt like the Zoloft was not helping so i went off of it like 9 months ago . Well the First of January i was in the Dr.office getting new medicine . It is so crazy how this makes you feel ,most of my family have some kind of anxiety or panic,I come from a very large family ,i lost my mom when i was 15 years old so they all took care of me after she passed away. I am really hoping i can do this and be strong again like before. Our at least i thought i was strong. Sorry for the the mistakes in my spelling and the grammar. 
9 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Fern1974,

What brought you to this website now?

Have you had a chance to check out the program yet? Any questions so far?
Ashley, Health Educator
9 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello I am new to this group. I am a mother of two wonderful kids,and wonderful husband. I just wanted to say Hello to everyone. I really hope that this group can help me get over all this anxiety and panic.

Reading this thread: