Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,682 Members

Please welcome our newest members: TNIKKA, SKARYLE KATE, BMARC ANTHONY, MNJD, kybrg

Catching Up

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Maggie, If you look in your session diary, you'll find that all our workbook pages are available to download. This may also help you keep better notes as you'll be able to write them down as soon as they happen. Hope this helps. Danielle __________________________ The PC Support Team
17 years ago 0 112 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Is there any possible way to get a fresh start at the panic program? I started it months ago, but stopped because I was having difficulties with writing down whether some of my struggles were limited symptom panic attacks or just extreme general anxiety. Now I realize that I can ask questions about the program here, and simply write down my 'observations' when I am not 100% sure about my level of anxiety and/or panic. You see, I have had some major full blown panic attacks and now I still have difficulties recognizing the limited symptom attacks at times until later on. I think I expect each actual panic attack to be like some of the worst ones I have had in the past. Therefore I had a hard time with logging some of my experiences. Anyhow, is there any way for me to start at session 1 again? Please let me know- I would like to commit to the program fully this time around. Many thanks. :)
18 years ago 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Change_InProgress, When you log in to the site, you should be directly in your current "Session Diary". The first icon to choose is "Continue with the program". This will automatically take you to session 3. If you scroll further down the page you will have the option to review your completed session 2. If you are needing further clarification, please contact us at support@paniccenter.net so that we can try to assist you better. Casey ______________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
18 years ago 0 30 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
How do I catch up on the sessions that I've missed out on?

Reading this thread: