Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

felt a bit dizzy today

15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi again Minnie . Yep i agree with Diva . That time of the month , tiredness and hunger are the culprits !!
15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Minnessota,

Sorry for the late reply. I wanted to stop in to say I have experienced what you talked about  before. I find that if I am too tired or hungry and I push myself a bit harder exercising I sometimes get that weird feeling of dizzy. In my case I also get hot. It is no fun it really is a sinking feeling and can easily lead to panick when it is unexpected. But I have to admit, it is not a feeling that comes often. In my case I have linked it to tiredness and hunger. As for the monthlys, I find they don't help with anything and tend to make anything worse!

Anyway, just wanted to share this with you, in case it helps. I find that overall though, regular exercise helps me out so much! I just make sure to have eaten properly on the days where I want to do the tough stuff!
15 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
minn,   Maybe today wasn't a gym day!  Take it as a sign to rest and relax yourself and get back into it tomorrow.  It is ok to take a day off once in a while!

Josie, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 341 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI, I went to the gym today, I dont normally go on sunday.  Anyway I was about 1/2 an hour into my workout and I was doing some weight machines, and I suddenly felt this sinking feeling in my stomach and I got very dizzy.  Then afterwards I got panicky, I think I got panicky because I got dizzy, and I think I got dizzy, because I hadnt eaten enough, or I lifted too much..then I ran outside and at something quickly, and called my hubby to pick me up.  I dont see how it can be anxiety as i've been doing well, and I felt quite tired before I left, maybe I just wasnt in the mood...anyway, i thought i'd just post here and feel better then , think i'll go lie down and watch some tv..oh i'm also getting my monthly soon, *sorry guys* but that may have something to do with it too.
thanks for letting me vent:)

Reading this thread: