Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,501 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

tired

16 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mike, You got some great responses from your fellow members. Anxiety does take up a lot of energy but your doctor is the best authority to confirm this. The best solution to get rid of this problem? Tackle the cause: the anxiety. Keep working through the program, session 2 & 3 may be particularly helpful as they focus on challenging your anxious thoughts. Keep persevering! Danielle _____________________ The PC Support Team
16 years ago 0 17 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for all your help.. its just for the past week my anxiety had been at high levels. I have been missing a lot of work and I have been feeling feelings that I havent felt for a long time and I cant control them maybe its because where I live it is very hot and humid here and my body is reacting different I really dont know Im just scared for some reason.
16 years ago 0 165 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Mike, I agree with the others and think your anxiety has alot to do with your feelings of tiredness. I have noticed that especially after a panic attack has passed and my adrenaline rush is over I am so beat. So if we tend to have even a low level of anxiety over an extended period of time it must take alot out of us. I would allow yourself to get extra rest when possible. It wouldn't hurt to bring this up with your Doctor on your next visit also.
16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hiya Mike! I also have noticed that the higher my anxiety levels are the more exhausted i feel. I think it is very tiring to worry so much for so long. Also, I find that periods where I use more clonazepam I am slightly more tired or drowsy. It is no worse then say taking a strong allergy medecine that can induce drowziness but i can still see a slight difference. I wouldn't be tooworried about the whole tired thing. Feeling anxious is exhausting and i think once in a while our bodies just need to recuperate! -Diva
16 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I know that when my anxiety is really bad I like to sleep a lot. I think its because its the only time my mind stops racing with the anxious thoughts. Also, after having a panic attack I feel like both my mind and body are exhausted. Sometimes I feel like sleeping is not helping because instead of trying to work on the problem its like I am not facing it when I choose to sleep.
16 years ago 0 17 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
i have a qustion... for the past week i have been feeling tired and i get 8 to 9 hours of sleep. is this part of anxiety cuz its begging to worry me thanks mike

Reading this thread: