Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,649 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PKENNETH LANCE, JSABAS, ASHAINE, EFAJARDO, MMAGTARAYO

Information please

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Moochela, A few places you can try to get this information: * Public health unit * Mental health hospital or unit in a hospital * Social worker * Family physician * The internet, search: CBT support group, Brighton, UK * Associations of mental health Hope this helps. Danielle _______________________ The PC Support Team
17 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
If there is such a thing as a mental health association in your area you might want to ask them. They often have a lot of info. Also, if there is such a thing in your area as a psychologist association that only lets in psychologists on the basis of competence you might ask them. They also often have good info. Well, i am all out of ideas. sorry if this ends up not helping You, i don't know how things work in the UK. -Diva
17 years ago 0 21 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am from Southampton and have not heard of any support groups in the local area - so not sure if any exist or not.
17 years ago 0 54 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Not sure where to post this..... Just read that some people go to CBT groups. I am in Brighton, UK and was wondering if there is such a thing here. I have been on the list for CBT for over 3 years and have been paying a counsellor in the meantime but have not been able to find a CBT one that is recommended - I only go to recommended therapists!! Anyone got any information or suggestions? Thanks

Reading this thread: