Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,509 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl, anonymeLouise

hello again

12 years ago 0 73 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Keesu.  Welcome back.  You're definitely not alone.  I've slipped a couple of times after long periods of sobriety.  I thought I could handle an occasional drink, but it quickly escalated right back to where I was. Now I'm sober again, and it feels great.  I'm determined to stay that way, and so far so good, but it's early days.  Really glad you're here.
12 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome back!  I'm a newcomer, but know the ups and downs of dependency. (It took me way too long to quit smoking) You're in the right place...Wishing you all good things in your journey. 
12 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Keesu,

We welcome you with open arms!  Take the time to read through and gather tips and tools for your journey. The support group is fantastic with support and shared experiences.

Welcome back!

Josie, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 35 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello. I joined this amazing group a long time ago. Then I slipped up and went back down the wrong road and was too embarrassed to share, so I dropped off of this community - the "easy" road for an alcoholic to simply just not participate...too easy, and way wrong. I hope folks will invite me back. I am ready to deal with this straight up.  -Keesu

Reading this thread: