Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,626 Members

Please welcome our newest members: TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC, HMAZO

Sweating?

10 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Josie the weather sure is a changing and so are we..

We have made some changes because of the heat outdoors. We have been coping by watching some old movies  today..We just received  the movie "Picnic" in the mail a couple of days ago.What a great stress reducer..We went though and shredded a lot of old paper work today and tonight we're going to make a nice salad and relax with a little reading. If I am up before sunrise tomarrow like I usually am and I want go for my morning walk I'll do it them. My partner waited till about one hour before dark last night to do mow the yards..Thats when it is the coolest..Next year we may sell the house and move to a cooler climate or find one with a smaller yard..

Thats the plan..

Red..
10 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The weather is different from years past...

Many are spending more time indoors due to the heat.  This may hinder outdoor coping mechanisms and relaxation exercises.  What changes have you made to your everyday mechanisms to help you cope?

Reading this thread: