Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,667 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MNJD, kybrg, Jhancke, CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ

I slipped. I did.

16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Unhooked, you know this is a stressful season for many people. I know you don't feel much like talking. You are mad at yourself for giving in. You're angry because you let the junkie win, and you feel crummy becausee the cigarette tasted like crap and didn't make anything better. So get back on the horse, kick that nicodemon back to the curb. You are stronger than it. This is just a slip girl, remember your own words to other quitters. Take my hands and I'll pull you up. You're going to your brother's today and you can get through this, you know very well that smoking isn't going to make anything feel any better at any time for any reason, because smoking sucks. Plus you have all of us, with you, for strength. You don't want to have to start over once again and go thru hell week again! Take my hands friend, I am waiting for you! You can do this! You have the strength and the vision, Come on Heather...WooHoo, you are a quitter! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 296 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,400 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3,122.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 36 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
16 years ago 0 695 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Merry Christmas Unhooked, Don't beat yourself up so bad....The holidays have been much harder than I expected, too. Just start over with a positive attitude. You have been such a great encouragement to all of this on the site. Thanks... Lots of luck!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 123 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,460 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $369.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
16 years ago 0 2534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Merry Christmas Unhooked!! Yesterday is History. We can all learn something from the things that went before but we are living today so make a decision to go to your brother's or not. It's your choice but whichever you decide, enjoy yourself, you owe yourself that much! And please remember that a big part or your enjoyment over the last 227 days came without smoking. Yup, you know the rules, just dust yourself off, straighten that back, stride out confidently and JFDI My Best Wishes Penitent d1317 :)
  • Quit Meter

$57,013.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1129 Hours: 8

Minutes: 7 Seconds: 5

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 1698 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I probably should mind my own business but why are you putting yourself in the position you are this afternoon. It dos'nt sound very healthy for you.I'd be giving this a second look if I were you but then like I said I should probably mind my own business. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/20/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 281 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,058 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,810.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 64 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
16 years ago 0 1148 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Happy Boxing Day Unhooked!!! I read your post and, like everyone else here, I still love you. How are you feeling today? Has the nicodemon been giving you grief? You know what to do with that, I know. Don't feel down, you don't belong there! You got right back onto your feet and it's just a shame about the money you wasted on that pack. You got absolutely no value in return for it. Here's wishing all your future investments bring you great value!!! You've done what you decided you would do with your meter, I see. If that's what you think you need to do then it can't be wrong. Be happy. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 286 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,720 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,201.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 46 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
16 years ago 0 1107 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Unhooked, Check out the people who are here with you. The person who helped the Octobreathers so very much can count on us for the support you now need. Yesterday after dinner, all 3 of our daughters took off for downtown Orlando. Nice Huh? Well both my wife and I were relaxing on the couch. She mentioned how nice a smoke would be. I was so close to going out to buy a pack. I thought of the SSC, my fellow Octobreathers, you as well unhooked. The feeling was really strong, but I stayed put and had another piece of pie. The strength that comes from this site is tremendous, and we know how important our quit is. One cigarette won't kill us, but it's easier to go back than to stay quit. Anything worthwhile isn't easy. Hang in there, and think about how you've positively affected your fellow quitters, unhooked. Ron [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]10/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 59 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,360 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $371.70 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yo! kelly and aloha...what a tag team...we'll slam that frickin nasty nico whatever to the mat! you okay now, sweet friend? I know you've pulled yourself together for boxing day.I'll be back home tomorrow after having given a verbal ass whipping to the SIL tonight. sheesh..this happy family stuff is not all it's cracked up to be, believe me. You belong with us, that's all that matters. WE love you, as I know Tracy's family does, and there is nothing wrong with that. btw...i let all the drippings burn so we used package gravy..and loved the dinner...you know what i mean? it does not have to be some imagined perfect scene to be a success. Talk to you soon. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 279 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,160 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,897.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 38 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
16 years ago 0 1356 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Heather, I am sorry you were in pain my friend, I wish I could have been there for you. I knew something was off and I wish I had pushed. Please accept all my hugs now ((((((Heather))))))) You know they never help Heather, nothing changes, lick those clean teeth of yours and review the positives in your quit. Stand up and protect it, tell that junkie ***** using family stuff to get you back that you aren't buying what she is offering, not now and not ever okay? and, should this ever happen again, post first so I can reach through this computer and shred those cancer sticks right out of your hand and give you a big ole hug okay? tell me how you are doing today. I have to go to work but will check in when I get there. xoxoxo Sue [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 237 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,370 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $414.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 22 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
16 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Additional thought ONE cig?? Who cares? me xxx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 505 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,110 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �2,651.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 98 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
16 years ago 0 102 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
MY GOSH.... i have no idea what to say here.... except that you can do it... you are ONE of the ONES that has helped me HUGELY with my battle... you are AWEDSOME.... so cheer up and battle on!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]10/31/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,120 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $224.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24

Reading this thread: