Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

Rough patch.. and now moved on !

17 years ago 0 932 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Jean, I'm sorry to hear that you slipped but I'm so glad that you're getting on with your quit. You really do have a great quit going there and no matter what, you have to protect it. Just look at your stats!!! I know how you feel. I've been under some major stress too and I've had some pretty strong urges to smoke. I had to pull out all of those coping tools from the very beginning. I haven't smoked and I know you can grab hold of your quit and keep plugging away. Stay Strong with Me, Tutti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 80 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,626 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $287.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
17 years ago 0 948 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Jean Glad to hear you got back up and are going forward. You can do this. Your quit is fantastic and you need to protect it. Keep coming back here, there is a ton of support to help you. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 69 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,740 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $345 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jean, Good for you for coming up with a plan and pushing forward! Continue on this positive path and plan some relaxation every night before bed. You will find that you are less stressed in the morning and will wake refreshed :) Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.
17 years ago 0 517 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Over the last several days I've been going through a very personal rough patch. One which is wearing me down badly.. I smoked 2 days ago just out of pure exhaustion, frustration etc.. And I know there's no excuse.. not one puff ever. I went through my "why the hell did I smoke?" "what did it solve?" And now I'm pushing full steam ahead. I learned that after smoking those few vile cig's the problems are still there, nothing solved and now I'm moving forward. I'm 5 weeks in and I have to put another plan into place to deal with what is going on around me. Thanks for listening - had to get it out. Jean [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 35 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 886 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $358.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27

Reading this thread: