Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

beach buddies!

18 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/bogbott/15_9_22.gif[/IMG]
hi girls!!! can anyone help? ive been trying to find a thread for a new member patty chicken.about how to put the grafics on to here but i cant find it to bump it for her ,thanks muchly jan xxxx
thanks bfs but how do you get your little pics on here??
i still cant join you all on the right day!! you will see all my posts come out on the 13th at 9.25 a.m [clever aint i!] the mods say they can find nothing wrong there end so it must be me!![sounds about right]so all i can do is answere a post once ,and then if i do again it comes out next to the 1st one!! just to let you know i am here!!! just all alone in my verty world! lova ya all jan xx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/13/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 130 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,259 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �513.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
18 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm so sorry to hear that Bog!!! :( I wish there was some way to fix it. :quest: It sure is screwy!!! I'll keep an eye out ;) for your posts... just post anyway and say what it's supposed to be after and we'll get it... maybe. Sorry to hear you're still having problems. Crave the Quit! Butterfly [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/kissnflirt/butterfly3.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 115 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,885 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $379.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
18 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jan, Those are usually deleted after a few hours. Every one I've ever seen was deleted once the person asking knew how to do it. So, I can post it here really quickly. You get an account at like photobucket.com or something like that and you store pictures in your account and then you "point" to them by copy/pasting the IMG tag. In other words, it'll look like this: [IMG]yadayadayadaya[/IMG] So, you have to start by getting an account somewhere else. Hope that helps. BTW, your post says 2/21 - YEA!!!!!!!! Crave the Quit! Butterfly [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/kissnflirt/butterfly3.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 116 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,914 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $382.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8

Reading this thread: