Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

Hi I?m back

11 years ago 0 967 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome back Bonnie!

I am so sorry to hear about your husband, my prayers are with you.  I hope your surgeries go well and you heal quickly.  You know this is the place to be to get yourself quit again, and reconnect with old friends.  Glad to see you back, how are you doing?

Kelly
11 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bonnie,

Welcome and please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.  It is amazing that you have come back to try again, please know that we are very proud of you!

Yes..you can do it again and we can help you every step of the way.  Get in here and start your regime!  Use that positive energy and reach your goal of feeling great!

Ready when you are!

Josie, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 1209 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi all, I am back.  I lost an almost 1 yr quit when my husband was diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma. He was diagnosed 4/27/11 and passed away on 6/28/2012.
 I have to have carpal tunnel surgery on both hands.. the worst one first and later the 2nd. I have also been diagnosed with neuropathy.
 I know I felt better when I quit the last time, and know it is time to start this new quit. My start date is tomorrow. Or tonight when I go to bed... I will wake up with 8 hrs smoke free in the morning..I  did it before with all the help here. I can do it again.

bj (Bonnie)

Reading this thread: