Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

I blew my quit but I'm back to try again!!

15 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dasiegrl, I'm glad you posted tonight.  You've suffered a setback, but you aren't giving up.  I encourage you to use the next 14 days to analyze this upcoming quit.  Review the questionaires and put together a plan.  Place priority on how you will determine how you are going to handle family issues so you don't pick up a cigarette when things get tough.  Be sure to set your rewards.  Then when January 1 arrives, you'll be all set and ready to go.  We're all rooting that this will be your final quit!  Let us know what we can do to help you succeed!
My Milage:

My Quit Date: 8/20/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 119
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 4,760
Amount Saved: $952.00
Life Gained:
Days: 17 Hrs: 16 Mins: 42 Seconds: 30

15 years ago 0 58 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone!   I feel like such a loser. I've had alot of major family issues and got weak, or should I saw STUPID, and thought I couldn't get through it all without a smoke. Boy was that dumb on my part! Well I set my meter for New Years and will give it another try. I am a real addict, I can see that now.......Theres many new people here I see. Hi everybody, I'm Dasiegrl the addict.............
My Milage:

My Quit Date: 1/1/2009
Smoke-Free Days: -14
Cigarettes Not Smoked: -420
Amount Saved: $-89.25
Life Gained:
Days: 0 Hrs: 0 Mins: 0 Seconds: -162248

Reading this thread: