Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,644 Members

Please welcome our newest members: EFAJARDO, MMAGTARAYO, JARCA, JCONOPIO, SBUENVIAJE

Hi, from a 45 year smoking vet

16 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
fnd, Congratulations on making the decision to quit! One week is fabulous! You've come to a great place, there is a lot of great information and supportive members here to help you through your journey. When you feel an urge to smoke, come here and post, we'll change your mind:) Best of luck, Sylvie, Moderator
16 years ago 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, just wanted to say hello, I'm a 45 year vet of the smoking habit and having a really rough time. Although I'm taking Chantix I still have that feeling deep in my lungs, crying for a butt!. I know it would be a lot worse if I were doing it cold turkey...Anyway I'm sick of spending so much $$ on cigarette's, and sitting in the dirty parts of restaurants when we go out (among other things). My husband and I are doing this together, he seems to be have an easier time then me (ugh! I resent him!!!)But I know him stopping is easier for us both! Thanks for listening!..Diane Oh, almost forgot Been smoke free for a week now.

Reading this thread: