Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

Reset my meter....Day one begins

16 years ago 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Kristilu, Keep the quit going... don't smoke again... don't be alone tonight, come in here to the site and talk and read when you get the cravings... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/17/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] -50 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $-22.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] -23380
16 years ago 0 46 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sounds like you are doing great! Try not to beat yourself up too much for the delay. We have all been there. Now, looking back, I wonder what took me so long. You can persevere. There is light at the end of the tunnel. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]12/11/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,360 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $306.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
  • Quit Meter

$1,272.77

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5358 Hours: 22

Minutes: 45 Seconds: 47

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 735 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yes, you are worth it! You can do this Kristilu and you can quit for good! Be strong and get that hammer ready. How 'bout building birdhouses?? :confuse: Whatever, just keep yourself busy when you get home! Be strong! G :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 177 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,310 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $849.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
16 years ago 0 392 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So far day one has been good. I got up early, walked before work and got to work early. I am drinking my water and talking to myself when the junkie tries to start a conversation with me! I am no junkie, and I am well worth the quit! :8|: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/14/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
16 years ago 0 911 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome to SSC, Kristilu! Give yourself a pat on the back for not giving up. Stick around here and reach out when you need help. Boxerfan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 291 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,820 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,455.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
hey, got an extra hammer you can toss in there.. I'm probably going to need it this week. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/14/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
16 years ago 0 515 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
NEVER, EVER GIVE UP!!!! We won't give up on you so don't give up on yourself! Like Sparky said, everyone's quit journey is different. I have no idea what will happen tomorrow, but i have made it thru today and that is what matters. By the way, i have 2 slices of pizza left over and i can go buy some rootbeer, i will get it all packaged up and mail it off to you for next Sunday!!!!! Stay strong! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/7/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 108 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $41.04 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
16 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
We (I) haven't given up on you. Den is just preparing the way for you. I want you stop thinking, I could of or should of. Your quit is going to happen for you just when it suppose to. I too sputtered my way to getting quit. There are many names here that quit when I did and stayed quit when I didn't. They are in my corner today and were waiting each time I came back. Do not compare your quits with others, it will only drive you crazy. Glad to see that you are not giving up. As long as you keep trying one day a quit will stick :p Keep the Quit Sparky [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/30/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 258 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,580 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $387.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 36 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
Hey Den, Thanks for checking on me. I'm still here. I haven't done so well this weekend. I feel like a broken record. So I haven't been posting, but have been reading, gearing up for my quit. You are a week ahead of me and I am so proud of you. I have watched your posts progress to the positive and you have won the battle over hell week. You , along with everyone else are inspiring me and challenging me to do my best. I am not going to let myself down this time. I am mad that I let the nicodemon beat me the last few days but I am putting him in his place starting now. I can't let him induce his angry, self pity on me. I threw out the 6 cigs I had left and I am rejoining the journey. I hope that yall haven't given up on me. I am starting a quit journal too. I think that will help me. Congrats on your week girlfriend!!! You deserved that pizza and root beer!!! Next Sunday, I'll join ya!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/10/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 75 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $20.63 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
16 years ago 0 515 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kristilu, Where are you?!?! Just checking in to see how you are doing! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/7/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 75 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $28.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32

Reading this thread: