Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

Introductions-Planning my quit and will be needing some support!

16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I had a few of those dreams, Danno. No fun waking up thinking you smoked, is it? I haven't had one for months now. Lots of people, I'd even hazard most, have had them. The Halloween party sounds fun, Danno Kelly, are the same people who were at the wedding gonna be at yours? I know that was a rough one for you. Do what you think is best. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 205 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,200 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,394.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 28 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
16 years ago 0 1093 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Danno! Smoking dreams are aweful, aren't they? So annoying. I've had several and some have been kind of scary. Just part of the process I suppose. So, what ARE you going to be for Halloween? I usually go to this party my friend throws for Halloween. I almost never dress up, though and always end up judging the costume contest. Last year my idea of dressing up was a t-shirt with strategically placed mummy hands. ;) I think I'm going to skip it this year just to be safe. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,440 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $280.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
16 years ago 0 210 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello everyone! Thanks Grin! I try to stay upbeat. Dressing up as a lit Cig? YUCK! That would take a lot of rolling papers! LOL! Hello Kelly, Aloha, Carlos, and every else. How is everyone doing tonight? OK I hope! Just doing my nightly check-in and update. Had a good day today! Went to a few yard/garage sales. I LOVE those things! I found a Fantastic 4 DVD, still in the case for $1.00. WooHoo! LOL! Also found a couple of CD's I wanted for .50 cents apiece. Anyone else ever have the smoking dreams? I've had two so far. Dreams that I'm smoking, and know that I shouldn't be. The last one woke me up. It was awful! OK! Time to get back to work. I'll check in again later tonight! Dan ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]9/17/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 25 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,500 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $266.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
16 years ago 0 735 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Never too much! You have such a great outlook on things. Sounds like you are doing well and staying stong and that's what matters. Have a great smokefree weekend! Hey, how 'bout dressing up as a lit cig? Yowzah!!!! that would be scary! :8o: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 83 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,490 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $398.40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
You got it Grin! Hello everyone! How are you today? Staying strong i assume?! Been a hectic day for me here. With Halloween getting close I have been busy trying to think of new ways for decorating my sisters house. Since she lives in town, it's a yearly event to decorate and see how badly we can scare some little hooligans! LOL! We even hang out there most of the night, and in costume, to hand out candy. It's so much fun!! I live in the country, and never get trick-or-treaters. I seem to be doing better today. My feet and ankles aren't as swollen tonight. Yippi! I hope thats a sign of whats to come. Had a couple of REALLY strong cravings today though. Just hit me out of nowhere. I didn't listen though. Just kept busy. Got a new shipment of Swords and Dragons in today, so I'll be busy getting those items sold or ready to sell. Lord...rambling again. Someone just tell me to shut up! LOL! Did you get your fix Grin?? Dan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]9/17/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,440 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $255.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
really really needing a Danno fix today. I miss you Bub !?? :) :) :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 82 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,460 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $393.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
LOL at me!! I used to be able to multi-task. Must be my age because it certainly isn't from lack of oxygen to my brain!! Or I could blame it on this new laptop, I keep bumping myself out of the screen I'm working in. AHRRRR!! I work better on an old fashioned keyboard with a corded mouse!! Congrats on your stats!! looks like you're due a big reward next week!! what the heck, start your celebration early!!?? ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 81 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,430 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $388.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
LOL! ok...NOW it makes sense! I'm normally pretty good at keeping up with a conversation, but that was so left-field I had no idea where to go with it! ROFL! Thanks for explaining. I was still wondering about it. Coming up on a month smoke-free. WOOHOO! Dan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]9/17/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 23 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,380 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $244.95 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
sorry Dan & Kelly, Don't know where my mind is!! :blush: that question was not meant for you. My laptop is right in the middle of my kitchen/breakfastroom and I am reading and posting in a very busy place. I am constantly starting and stopping and losing my train of thought! For me, that is not a hard thing to do!! :confuse: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 81 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,430 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $388.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
16 years ago 0 1093 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I don't know about Grin, Danno. I just figured if you were looking for your mind you might as well look for mine at the same time. Sorry, just my warped sense of humor. No inside jokes going on here. Honest. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 46 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,380 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $269.10 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55

Reading this thread: