Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,657 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PGOMEZ, Julia725, RFULLERO, OJOIZA ALTHEA, PKENNETH LANCE

I will be back on Jan 1st.

17 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Do you have access to the drug Chantrix that a lot fo people are talking about? Or is that not available in the UK? Sounds like it is good stuff. Good for you having a plan, though, and planning to come back here on 1/1/07. We look forward to seeing you here again. QM [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 49 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 993 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $196 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
17 years ago 0 738 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Tony! I know I'm late with this but better late than never! I want to tell you not to beat yourself up over this, but truly, learn from the experience. While you are smoking again, think about this. We are the ones who choose to drive to the store, buy a pack, and then light up. It's our choice to do this. I want you to see the choice you have when the next crave hits. There is a time at which we know it's a choice. When you drive up to the store, fully intending to buy that pack, you know, inside you, that you are choosing to smoke. It's the same way when you quit. You choose. Simple. Not easy, by any means. I have been kicking and screaming and crying all over the place this last week. But the choice is always mine. And I choose freedom. How about you? Come back to us with renewed determination. You so deserve the freedom. I'll be on the lookout for you the first of the year. Denise [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p300/DeeKaySss/chicky.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 55 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,666 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $412.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
17 years ago 0 85 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Tony! I've got a grandson named Cameron too, and he's one of the big reasons I quit, but the most important reason is for yourself. Buy or borrow Allen Carr's book, and start reading it. I will help you in your lead up to New Year's. (Well, at least it helped me, and I was hooked for over 38 years). Use all the tools you can, and please post again. All the best. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 63 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,903 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $519.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
17 years ago 0 85 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You sooo have to be back here in the New Year! Luv ya. "He's not dead..he's only pining" "Lovely plumage" [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 69 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,070 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $569.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Tony - It's a tough road. We will be here on Jan 1st...this is all just part of the learning process! Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 84 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,697 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $420 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
17 years ago 0 598 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Never quit quitting, Tony! :) Cheers, nmc (a fifth time quitter) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 101 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,018 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $505 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
17 years ago 0 2039 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Tony, that's a great plan!!!! We'll be quit buddies and kick this miserable addiction together. I start my zyban on Dec. 18th and put the patch on Jan. 1. I'm really looking forward to this. With everyone cheering us on we'll be OK! Still trying to work the IM. Merry Christmas and wonderful smoke free New Year!!! Talk to you soon, Jan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -20 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 2039 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Its OK Tony. My quit meter reads the same as yours. I'm smoking again too. Now my doctor has prescribed Zyban and I will be taking it 2 wks. before as well, with a quit date of January 1. It just became overwhelming. The patch alone isn't doing it, so I'm going with the patch and Zyban. So, here's to a wonderful non smoking new year!!!!! Cheers, Jan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -27 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 1006 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You'll be in good company with Jan, Tony! The two of you will have to crack it, then! Deli [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 131 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,977 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �393 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Tony See you on the beach in April Your round! Phil [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 125 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,632 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �656.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38

Reading this thread: