Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,633 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

I can't do this

18 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Tom, Stick in there, stay strong, you will succeed. It takes some time and will power, you CAN do this. Take Care, Melanie _____________________ The SSC Support Team
18 years ago 0 33 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I can't do this it's just to hard right now. I think the relationship of my dreams has just fallen apart. Thanks everyone for your support Tom [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 47 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $7.95 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
18 years ago 0 893 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Tom, just do it when you are good and ready and when that time comes be sure to come back here, we will welcome you back with open arms. Stay strong and good luck, hope to 'see' you soon. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 98 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
18 years ago 0 456 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Tom, Sounds like you had some really bad timing !! when you have it together come back.. you obviously really want to quit.. we'll be here ! Good luck. Christine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 322 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $42 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
18 years ago 0 38 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sorry to hear aout your relationship Tom. If your not ready to do this, than hopefully another time will come when you can. Stay strong. When you do come back, we will be here for you. A Big Hug....Greenette [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 151 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $48 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
18 years ago 0 25 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hope to see u soon tom it took me fifty years but im doing it finally
18 years ago 0 92 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Tom: You'll do it when your ready, hell it took me 40 years to decide. Hope it doesn't take you that long. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 247 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,943 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1111.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 33 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
18 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Tom, Bad times are going to happen no matter what. This is just a part of life. The sooner we learn to deal with them smoke free, the better off we'll be and the quicker we'll start to be able to live our smoke free lives comfortably. Having said that, you can not quit when you're not ready. It just doesn't work that way. Therefore, if what you need is time in order to get your life straightened out and then quit again later, please do that so you can come back and try again. I hope you do quit again in the future. In the meantime, best wishes to you. Crave the Quit! Butterfly [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/kissnflirt/littlebutterflies.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 108 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,722 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $356.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
18 years ago 0 80 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Tom, I'm sorry to hear about your relationship trouble. True, this is very bad timing for a new quitter. If you're just not ready yet, I understand that, but don't give up all together! You may need to regroup, but do come back and give it another try. Eventually in my quit, I came to the realisation that tobacco did nothing to change the outcome of any problems, and it did not make any bad situations better. Infinite_D [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 269 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,660 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $295.9 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 34 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19

Reading this thread: