Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,678 Members

Please welcome our newest members: TNIKKA, SKARYLE KATE, BMARC ANTHONY, MNJD, kybrg

Workin? On It?s @ the Beach! 100 Days Quit!

11 years ago 0 11218 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for making this thread Eyja! 

Congratulations Working on it! Enjoy your date, you deserve it! Be sure to tell him what you're celebrating - likely he will be impressed

Ashley, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 792 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Workin" ! WOW ! 101 days ! You did it ! Congrats ! I know you'll have a SUPER weekend too !
11 years ago 0 1140 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for all the great messages, everyone. Yes, that 100th Day seems to have held some great significance for me--greater than previous milestones. So all the reward and cabana boy thoughts are much appreciated. I did already reward myself over the weekend with the toe shoes, and I'm loving them. Today, I also rewarded myself with a gym trip in between work and an evening event at work. I really didn't think of it as a reward, since I had already declared my 100 days before going to bed last night. I just worked out and it felt good. With today being so busy, I can honestly say that I didn't even think about smoking once. 

And I'm hoping to wrangle me up a nice cabana boy with this weekend's planned "date." 
  • Quit Meter

$22,670.30

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 605 Hours: 22

Minutes: 59 Seconds: 37

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

11 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Workin'  ,  One hundred days is a huge acheivement. Why am I not surprised ? Looks like slow and steady does win the race. Excellent for you. breather Don
11 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Workin'!!!

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO for you!!!!  Huge congrats on reaching the beach and the 100 day milestone!!!  Come on over this way towards the Tiki Bar and allow me to order up your favorite refreshing beverage!  The cabana boys will be along soon to take care of your other beach-side needs!!!

Slow and steady got you here!  Keep on chugging down the path to freedom, buddy!!!  We're all proud of you!

CLINK!!! 

Jim
  • Quit Meter

$44,452.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1063 Hours: 20

Minutes: 9 Seconds: 14

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

11 years ago 0 187 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Big Congrats Workin' on It! 
11 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Working on It:

Sorry I meant 100 days..  I seem to be slipping a bit this morning..Just can't can't can't think straight...I guess the Cabana Boys are driving me crazy..

Red....

11 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Working On It:

Congrats!!! on hitting 1000 days and 2000 plus cigarettes not smoked..
Now that you have hit the beach I sure could use some help with these Cabana Boys..They're driving me crazy..LOL

Red..

11 years ago 0 44 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Workin' On It:

Congrats!!! 100 days and 2000 "things" not smoked.. Another Quit Meter I look at awe on what was achieved while I work towards racking up the miles on mine.

I celebrate your success with a cold and cheers for keeping the quit going..

BTW thanks Eyja for starting the thread but for this I would have definitely missed the milestone. 

You can do it!! We can help!!!
11 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
"And I just punched out two nice, round numbers:
* 100 days off the nicotine  
* 2000 cigarettes not smoked  
 Bragitty-brag-brag!     

Slow and steady wins the race."

by Workin' On It : )  

I think this achievement deserves it's own thread!  Congratulations Workin'!  You deserve it : ) I do hope an extra special reward is in the works too    XOXOX Eyja

Reading this thread: