Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,633 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

4th Anniversary for Jim!

12 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go, Jim!
12 years ago 0 33 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations on your four years of being smoke free Jim!
12 years ago 0 377 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm late but wanted to shout out a congrats!  Still try to stick to your "P" -principals which I've somewhat forgotten over the years but the preparation part really got me through thanks to you.
Hope your enjoying some fun after 4 years of NOPE... you deserve it! Ron 
12 years ago 0 410 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Jim!
It's no folly, have to agree with Lolly!
Congats on your big 4!
We appreciate all you do for everyone around here!
Cameless (George O'D)
12 years ago 0 618 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Jim,

What a great quit you have and have had!  Congratulations on four years! 

You have been here all this time helping so many people, and being a great inspiration!

Love Lolly.  
12 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Everyone!!!

Thanks for remembering!  I knew it was coming up last week, but work has been pretty overwhelming since then and I haven't had a chance to stop by till now!  I really hate not being able to stop by daily during the week, but a guy gots to do what he gots to do!    Deadlines suck, but I didn't smoke!!!  

I haven't had time for any real Hot Sio2-type rewards yet, but I'm going to try to find some time this weekend to chill out and relax a bit!  The weather is supposed to be cool and possibly rainy, so maybe I can find some time to play on the WII over the weekend!   

Mike, buddy, I love you too, but keep your longhorn down there in Texas!!!  I don't need to get run out of town quite yet!!!  Next Wednesday is your turn!  We'll talk soon!!!

Karren, love you too!!!  I'll let y'all know when I really do celebrate!  I may just have to do it up good this weekend!  So glad you're back, buddy!

Don,  yes, 4 years is huge and when I first started on this journey, I thought it would be a damn miracle to make it this long!  Great friends like you have really helped!!! Thanks!

Taanoir,  Thanks a lot!!! I appreciate your comments!!  You've just about ready to celebrate 2 months!!!  Enjoy the reward!!!  Maybe a new kitchen???  

Hey Lainey!!!  Congrats to you, too on your what??? 5th anniversary!!!!   WOW and way to go!!!  Wish that I had stopped in sooner to get that thread started sooner!!!   How bout your reward???  

Hey Rock!!!   Around and around that sun we go!!!  Now we just have to watch out for those solar flares!!  Thanks for your thoughts, buddy!  The big reward's coming and I'll report back!

Hi Ashley!!!     Y'all have done so much for me, I just gotta keep coming back like a bad penny to pay it forward!  After all, everyone here is responsible for helping me make it 4 years smoke-free!!!  T H A N K   Y O U ! ! !

Hey Eyja!!!   My silence wasn't intentional!  I really meant to be the first one to toot my own horn!!!  I appreciate your comments and I really do wish that my previous hiatus was so long.  I wish that I had been here from the beginning of your quit to help you celebrate all of your milestones... you're doing great!!!  Yes, I did happen to have "a" beer Monday, but had actually forgotten that it was the 5th of March that day!!!  What a moron!  I report back on my real reward!

And Jan... Thanks for starting the thread for this dummy!!!  It sure is wonderful to have such great quit buddies!!!  I couldn't have made it this far without each and everyone of you!  My love and appreciation goes out to you all!

CLINK!!!  

Jim 

• Quit Meter

$44,385.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1062 Hours: 7

Minutes: 39 Seconds: 24

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

12 years ago 0 901 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jimbo , you know I love ya brother , congrats on 4 great years , I'l be calling you soon. I think I'll send you a really nice Longhorn T-shirt to celebrate your quit !

Thanks for your friendship,
Mike - Astrofan
12 years ago 0 1080 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats to dear Jim! My first quit buddy- enjoy your celebration- 
12 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yay for you buddy ! Four years is a huge accomplishment. Excellent for you. breather Don
12 years ago 0 59 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Jim & thank you for all your help.

Reading this thread: